Date: 3/7/17 12:56 pm
From: Lori <lconrad6853...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] FOS birds in Portal area
Hi all,

Had our FOS Black-headed Grosbeak (male) along the South Fork Road this
morning. Also a Broad-tailed Hummingbird flew by as we were walking the
road.

Home feeders: FOS male Broad-billed, male Magnificent & male Anna's
Hummingbirds yesterday. We've had a female Anna's spend the entire winter
here, & she now has almost no tail feathers. We are also starting to get the
migrant Oriantha White-crowns right now (black lored). Soon all the Gambelis
will be replaced by them before they all leave our yard until next winter.

Lori & Mark Conrad

Portal, AZ