Date: 3/7/17 11:08 am
From: Sam Fried <sam.fried...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] WILD TURKEY - ANTING OR SUBMISSIVE?
3/7/17: I just saw this female wild turkey in my yard, flattening itself against the ground. There was a displaying male within 10 yards. Does anyone know if this bird is “anting” or acting submissive for invited copulation?
Thanks,
Sam Fried, Titusville

[cid:<7B0F54F2-0D9F-4876-8AEB-5FB1052C36BB...>]

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>