Date: 3/7/17 10:34 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Swan Creek birdwalk 4/8/2017
Hello everyone,

I will be leading a birdwalk at Swan Creek on Saturday, April 8, 2017, from 8:00-11:00. Note the delayed start time of 8:00 (we normally start at 7:00).

Stan Arnold, our usual fearless, awesome, and exceptionally talented co-leader, is unavailable to co-lead this walk with me, so space is limited to 20.

Please email tcarn [at] menv [dot] com to sign up.

Swan Creek is located at 1000 Kembo Rd, Curtis Bay, MD 21226.

Thanks!
Tim Carney
Nottingham, MD