Date: 3/7/17 6:39 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Thanks to All Who Identified the Hermit Thrush in my Yard on Sunday
Hello Cobirders,

I received over a dozen responses to my plea for ID help for a thrush
who briefly visited my yard on Sunday past. All said it is a Hermit Thrush
and many gave diagnostic clues to the bird's identity. David Leatherman
added a putative ID for the cast seed, possibly from a Pyracantha bush.

Thanks Again,
Kevin Corwin
west Centennial, Arapahoe County

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Wall Phone