Date: 3/7/17 4:46 am
From: <keyweststyle2001...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
Got flushed by a Fish Crow. Last seen going south half a block and out of
view near the alley. - Kevin Graff
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

From: <keyweststyle2001...>: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 7:29 AMTo:
MD BirdingSubject: Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Still there. On ground behind bus stop shelter on philadelphia Ave. -
Kevin Graff
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it
here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Join us on Facebook!