Date: 3/6/17 5:55 pm
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Ocean City
Clarification: I saw the flycatcher at the eastern ballfield, directly behind the City Hall building. It looks like most of the birders present this morning saw it at the western/bayside ballfield. So, to anyone chasing, I would recommend checking both fields. I last saw the bird directly against the fence behind the glass bus stop shelter along Pennsylvania Ave.

Tim Carney
Nottingham, MD