Date: 3/6/17 5:14 pm
From: DEBRA LAVALLEY <dlv...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Bald eagle in Concord
Nice capture. This morning - I thought adult - - but did not get a clear view as I drove by (concentrating on the road :). It could have been the same one. Someone at work told me they had seen a "younger eagle with a darker head" the other day as well near the pond. I left work at 4:00 and looked but did not see anything. Happy Birding!

Debbie
Boscawen