Date: 3/6/17 5:09 pm
From: Jeff Cullen <jcullen...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI: April Trip
We will be birding Colorado April 15-24 and will appreciate any information
we receive. We are using the Falcon Guide to Birding Colorado by Kingery
and the Colorado Birding Society website to plan our trip. One member of
the group has limited mobility. In particular, we need information on
Lesser Prairie Chickens, and we understand that may actually be in Kansas.
Other Life Birds, for at least one of us, that we could use information
about include Chukar, Black Rail, Boreal Owl, and Brown-capped Rosy-Finch.
And if anybody can tell me how to rent a SUV while avoiding the exorbitant
rates at Denver International I would appreciate that too. Thanks, and you
can reply off-list. jcullen at bgcs.k12.oh.us

Jeff & Becky Cullen, Bowling Green, Ohio
and Brad Cullen, Clyde, Ohio.
members of the Toledo Naturalists' Association & the Black Swamp Bird
Observatory