Date: 3/6/17 3:59 pm
From: Donna Ellis <donnaellis1014...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Bald eagle in Concord
I must have seen the eagle at the same time. I was driving by and it caught
my eye. I pulled into the parking lot and got 1 quick shot before it flew
low towards the river.

Here is the not so great shot: https://flic.kr/p/Ru8dne

I still see some brown in the head so it looks like it may be a sub adult.

Donna
Henniker