Date: 3/6/17 2:51 pm
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Advice needed (again) and also Re: What can we do about this?
Jack and all, I sign many petitions, and I believe those posted by the National Audubon Society are particularly relevant.   The way to deal with the lead issue, and many many other threats to our birds is to unite.  If you haven't already, please take the time to read the message by David Yarnold.  I was heartened by these words.
Joanie