Date: 3/6/17 2:46 pm
From: Aaron Balogh <crotalus269...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Reporting Feeder Birds
Hello Hilary,
eBird (ebird.com) is an excellent resource to report all bird sightings
(including feeder birds). It is free to join and there is no minimum skill
level. I believe eBird even runs defined "Feeder Watches" from
time-to-time but you can certainly report any of your feeder birds at any
time. Researchers at the Lab of Ornithology then can use this data for
global avian conservation purposes. I highly recommend it!

-Aaron Balogh
Middleton, WI