Date: 3/6/17 1:12 pm
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Reporting Feeder Birds
Hi Hilary,

I add all mine to eBird.

You can add them as "incidental" sightings (if you keep a loose running list all day). Or, what I've started doing, is a "stationary" count: getting a cup of tea, setting my timer for 30 minutes and tallying everything I see.

OR you can join Cornell's official Feeder Count.

Good counting to you!

Karen

Sent from my iPhone