Date: 3/6/17 7:30 am
From: Bill Hohenstein <elliety...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Occoquan Bay NWR, osprey
I was also at Occoquan over the weekend. There is an Orange Crowned Warbler in the brushy field across from the intersection of Bayview and Charlie/Locust Roads. It was there on Saturday and Sunday. It will take a bit of patience -- it roams that entire area. I found it both days by listening for its chip call.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73831614@N00/33113411022/in/dateposted-public/

Bill