Date: 3/6/17 3:57 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl - NO
I just finished a quick walk around the edge of the Oak Street fields where the owl's been seen for the last five days. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the bird anywhere. My efforts were brief as I have to go to work, so perhaps a more thorough search could be successful. If not, I suggest coming before dusk for a more reliable chance to see it.

However, the NORTHERN SHRIKE was present this morning. Good luck,

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone