Date: 3/5/17 7:41 pm
From: Seegert, Greg <gseegert...>
Subject: [wisb] SB gull
All
In response to my request, 3 people kindly sent images of the slaty-backed gull. One had a nice head shot of it. This photo matches the pattern I saw on the individual I saw last Thursday at Northridge Lakes so I'm confident that the bird I saw was indeed the slaty backed, which I hereby dub Smudgy.

Greg Seegert
Beaver Dam....til next week

BTW, if anyone is interested, I limited out on whitefish both last Fri and Sat. Might have enough ice for one more trip.