Date: 3/5/17 6:51 pm
From: Peter Fissel <peter.fissel...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Sheboygan Harlequin Ducks
Jim Otto and I were over there this morning, and had the Harlequins really close to shore - didn't even need to get out of the car. We first saw them just north of the broken jetty, then later off of the parking lot. We also had an adult Glaucous Gull south of the first stone jetty on North Point, and a winter female Long-tailed Duck fairly close to shore from the parking lot (odd-looking bird - took us a minute to realize what it was.)

The breakers were impressive - the surfers were having a great time. I'm glad birding only requires you to be half-crazy.

Peter Fissel

Madison WI