Date: 3/5/17 5:04 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Razorbills at Seabrook Beach
Zeke Cornell and I checked out a few places on the coast today. It was
fairly quiet but we had the expected winter seabirds with the most
activity at Seabrook Beach. Just a few highlights:

9 Razorbills at Seabrook Beach, including one in breeding plumage

Large flock of Black Scoters continues at the mouth of Hampton Harbor

Glaucous Gull was on the ground in the parking lot by Yankee
Fisherman's Coop - the only gull there

2 Killdeer at Rye Harbor State Park

Becky Suomala

Chichester

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: