Date: 3/5/17 2:19 pm
From: matt V. <fickity...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Yuma weekend sightings
Good afternoon! Yesterday, we visited kofa queen Canyon on Saturday.
Highlights:

2 GILDED FLICKER
1 CURVE-BILLED THRASHER
1 BLACK-CHINNED SPARROW
Cactus Wren, Crissal thrasher, American Robin, black throated sparrow,
and a Says Phoebe feeding nestlings. We had to visit nearby Palm Canyon
for Canyon Wren, none would call for us in kofa queen.

This morning I visited the Paradise Cove East recreation and restoration
area trail. This area is located immediately south of the Yuma west
wetlands directly adjacent to the Colorado River, there is a boat launch
here. Highlights:

1 Breeding plumaged male AMERICAN REDSTART
1 first of season western kingbird

Yuma west wetlands: Hermit thrush

Yuma quartermasters Museum: First of season Rufous hummingbird.

Apologies, this entire message was written on my phone please excuse
spelling, grammar, etc.…

Matt Victoria
Mesa del Sol
Yuma, AZ 85367