Date: 3/5/17 1:13 pm
From: Ben Cacace <bcacace...>
Subject: Re:[nysbirds-l] Alphabetized List of NYS Hotspots with Links
I've added a feature on the alphabetized list of the current 5,520
hotspots. I found I wanted to look at the county list of hotspots while
browsing the alphabetized list so I added a link to the county page. To get
there just click on the county name to the right of each hotspot name.

Alphabetized list: http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/AlphaHotspots

You can get to this list from the main page on the 'Go to >' line by
selecting 'Alphabetized List of Hotspots':

http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+New+York

Ben

--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC
<http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+New+York>
Facebook Discussion for NYS eBird Hotspots
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYeBirdHotspots/>

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/