Date: 3/5/17 7:27 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Some Kind of Thrush - west Centennial, Arapahoe County
Hello Thrush Experts,

I just had a thrush I can't identify show up in my little townhouse
yard in west Centennial, near Holly & Arapahoe. Pictures are (hopefully)
attached. Note the object on the deck that appears next to the bird halfway
through the photo sequence; the bird cast it, it appears to be a fruit seed.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin Corwin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Wall Phone