Date: 3/5/17 3:28 am
From: 'Geoff N.' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GREAT GRAY OWL Pictures from Weds & Friday
Thanks for sharing your pics! I trekked on over that way on Friday with my 11 year old daughter, and my significant other; we had a lot of fun and got some good daytime owl pics. Reminding us of a few years back and going to Waterbury VT., to see the Northern hawk owl that spent a winter there. I hope to get back to Newport again, maybe this evening if the wind would calm down!