Date: 3/4/17 6:29 pm
From: Lenore McCullagh <lmcstjohns...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] FOS STKI
Today 03/04/2017 at 12:10 PM at Bayard Conservation Area we finally had our First Of the Season Swallow-tailed Kite soaring just above the trees along a major old road. Welcome back from Brazil You beautiful bird. Always a thrill. Bayard Conservation Area is South of US 16, East of Green Cove Springs.
Good and lucky birding to all.

Lenore McCullagh

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>