Date: 3/4/17 5:05 pm
From: Dee Nickerson <dnick324...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Cardinal Question
At my yard feeders they seem to be some of the
earliest and latest visitors each day. Just before dusk tonight, I had two lovely Cardinal pairs visit the feeder. They visit during the day also, but it's more of a hassle with all the Goldfinch, House Finch, Chickadee and Titmouse crowd.
Dee Nickerson
Choctaw Beach, FL

Sent from my iPhone