Date: 3/4/17 4:43 pm
From: Glenn Wilson <wilson...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Cardinal Question
I asked nearly the same question up here in Broome County, NY because we noticed the same thing. The replies I received pretty much said others saw their Cardinals all day long. All I can say is, I read somewhere that hawks like Cardinals because they are red and easy to see.

For us, they feed more just before dark.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com

On Mar 4, 2017, at 7:06 PM, Avery Chan <gatedancer93...> wrote:

Hello birders,
I was on an evening walk tonight and as I was coming back home, a pair of cardinals were gorging at the feeders that were finally put back up. It was 6:45 P.M., so I wasn't sure if this was normal. Do diurnal birds normally feed this late in the evening (just after sunset)?

Avery Chan
Seminole County, Florida

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>