Date: 3/4/17 2:50 pm
From: Steve Bennett <sbennett999...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GREAT GRAY OWL Pictures from Weds & Friday
I was fortunate enough to spend quite a bit of time with the Great Gray Owl
that Susan, Jenna & I located in Newport, NH this past Wednesday.

I have attached a link to my Flickr album which features shots of the owl
hovering, flying, perched, etc.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58119406@N07/albums/with/72157678733859912

Screen name Stephen Bennett Photography, in case there is trouble with the
link.

Enjoy.

Steve Bennett
Rye, NH