Date: 3/4/17 1:19 pm
From: Joseph Misiaszek <jjmjrfl...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Hummingbird Feeder?
Great photo! I'm Smiling.

Joe Misiaszek

Lakeland, FL

From: Birdbrains - Florida Birds/Natural History
[mailto:<BRDBRAIN...>] On Behalf Of Stephen Gross
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2017 1:42 PM
To: <BRDBRAIN...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Hummingbird Feeder?

<<...>> Hi Birdbrains, I never thought of Black-bellied Whistling Ducks as
the bird I would see trying out my hummingbird feeder, but ...

Stephen Gross

Valrico, FL 33596

<sgrocolret...> <mailto:<sgrocolret...>

please visit us on the web at:
http://listserv.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail send a
message: SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL to <LISTSERV...>
<mailto:<LISTSERV...> To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL
send a message: SET BRDBRAIN MAIL to <LISTSERV...>
<mailto:<LISTSERV...> Report any problems to the listserv
administrator: <listadmin...> <mailto:<listadmin...>
please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>