Date: 3/4/17 12:43 pm
From: Betsy Abert <betsyacorn...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: do not plant this shrub - poisonous to birds!
This is an important warning to Wisconsinites with climate change on the
march. And, sometimes folks in SE WI (Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee
counties) in close proximity to Lake Michigan can indeed "get away with"
zone 6 plants, and are known to try especially on protected sides of
structures. Glad for the warning which I just passed along to friends in
the south.
Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee