Date: 3/4/17 11:44 am
From: mbruce82769 <mbruce82769...>
Subject: Re: Turkey Vultures Harvey county
I saw several today in Miami County, KS today.  2 flying around the Hillsdale Lake area.  The second one was flying above 169 highway between Hillsdale and Spring Hill.
Melissa R. <BruceMbruce82769...>

-------- Original message --------From: coleen brown <coleenm2002...> Date: 3/3/17 7:34 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <KSBIRD-L...> Subject: Re: Turkey Vultures Harvey county
Saw one yesterday on Seth Childs Road in Manhattan on way home and one over Manhattan Walmart parking lot this evening!
Coleen Brown & Carla Trecek
Manhattan, Riley Co.