Date: 3/4/17 10:12 am
From: Sue Newland <newlandsue60...>
Subject: Re: Topeka Audubon walk March 5th, 5-8
Coleen, I don't find a message about a TAS walk on March 5, nor do I
find it on our schedule. But there is this one, looking for woodcocks.

FT Woodcock Walk-Warren Nature area

Tue Mar 7, 2017 6:00 pm
Felker Park , 2540 SW Gage Blvd, Topeka, KS
Meet at 6:00 pm at, Felker Park parking lot,east end.
We will then walk to the area the Woodcocks have been seen. You may want
to bring a flashlight to walk back.
Questions call Debby at 785-220-6515
Thanks Debby
Save a tree. Be Green - Keep it on the Screen.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!