Date: 3/4/17 9:37 am
From: Adam Leiterman <aleiterman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Nature Photography Series
Hello all,
I would like to offer a bird photography workshop opportunity:

Bird Photography Series

Sponsored by Boston Nature Center
Location:
Boston Nature Center, Mattapan
Instructor:
Eduardo del Solar - Photographer
Audience:
Adult
Members:
$195.00
Nonmembers:
$245.00
Class dates and times:
Sat, Apr 08, 2017 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Sat, Apr 15, 2017 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Sat, Apr 22, 2017 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Sat, Apr 29, 2017 7:30 am - 11:30 am

Nonmembers can join today during checkout and take immediate advantage of member prices.

Get ready to take your outdoor photography skills to the next level! Join avian photographer Eduardo del Solar in this hands-on photography workshop series designed to improve your technical and artistic bird photography skills.
The workshop will have the following components each week:
1. Two-hour classroom session focusing on the skills required for photographing birds in several modes (flight, portrait, environmental, and artistic).
2. Two-hour shoot, with the instructor selecting the site and type of images we will shoot.
3. Homework assignments. Each participant will provide the instructor with their best images for the week.
4. Critique of student's three best images, with a focus on improving each participant's skill set.
No specific camera equipment is required-we will work with what you have.
All levels of skill are accepted. Eduardo will individualize instruction based on the skill set of each participant.

Registration is required.

Register online<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog> or call 617-983-8500 to register by phone.

For your own security, DO NOT send credit card information via email.
For more information, contact:
Boston Nature Center<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/boston-nature-center>
500 Walk Hill Street
Mattapan, MA 02126