Date: 3/4/17 8:15 am
From: Kelly Chitwood <kellyannchitwood...>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to deal with this?
I hate it that politics has creeped into this listserv! By all means, continue, but if we want to achieve a common goal we are going to have the work together.

Hunters aren't going to stop using lead because it's cheaper and ammunition is expensive. Blame whomever you need to blame for that... I'm sure it's always the "other guy".

Kelly C.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 4, 2017, at 8:12 AM, Joan Reynolds <joanreynolds...> wrote:
>
> Perhaps had more of us contacted Obama directly and let him know why banning lead was important, he would have done it sooner.
>
>> On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>> I'm no fan of lead ammo, but why did the Obama administration wait 8 years (and their last full day in office) to implement this order? In other words, Zinke overturned a ban that was in effect for less than two weeks under Trump and less than a day under Obama. If it was that important (and I believe it was), this should have been done 8 years ago. Sadly, this was done on the last day purely for political purposes...knowing the incoming administration would most likely overturn the order.
>>
>> Kenny
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Mar 3, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Judy & Don <9waterfall9...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday overturning a ban on using lead ammunition on wildlife refuges.
>>>
>>> http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/322058-interior-secretary-repeals-ban-on-lead-ammunition

Join us on Facebook!