Date: 3/4/17 6:17 am
From: Josh Fecteau <joshuafecteau...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Westbrook: Black-headed Gull (no)...
Morning all,

I checked in and around Riverbank Park in Westbrook from sunrise to
about 8:30am this morning (3/5) and saw no sign of the Black-headed
Gull. Ring-billed Gulls trickled in during my stay, with about 40
present when I left. I suspect more gulls will join the group
throughout the day.

Thanks in advance to anyone who sends positive/negative reports on the
Black-headed Gull.

Best,
Josh

Inspiring Nature Connection in New England
joshfecteau.com | patreon.com/JoshFecteau