Date: 3/3/17 8:14 pm
From: Jonathan Perry <jonathanperry24...>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Daniel--This has been painful and frustrating for me. If you're still willing to hang with us, I'm a very, very liberal birder who would be happy to hit the field with you. I live in Fayetteville and am mostly retired (5 day weekends). You wanna set things up, let's go. We'll see if we can keep from slugging it out. Okay?

Sent from my iPad