Date: 3/3/17 3:51 pm
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] possible shrike, Epping
Birders,

A vanload of us had to go from UNH to Manchester, and I got to ride shotgun. At the ramp from 125 to 101 Westbound, there was a bird in the median triangle that by silhouette and posture sure looked like a shrike. Sadly, I was unable to yank the keys out of the ignition so we could stop and confirm.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham