Date: 3/3/17 1:21 pm
From: Mark Korducki <korducki...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Uncommon Goose species trifecta - Milwaukee County
Mike this is a very unusual occurrence for Milwaukee. Greater White-fronted
Geese are historically quite hard to find in the county. I have been
birding in the county for over 30 years and this was only my second sighting
of this species. It's unusual to have one stay in one spot for so long too
like the Veteran's Park bird is doing. Interesting that it is in the same
spot that the cooperative Ross's Goose was last month.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin