Date: 3/3/17 12:34 pm
From: B.G. Sloan <bgsloan3...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Uncommon Goose species trifecta - Milwaukee County
Mike Wanger asked "Bernie Sloan? Are you still out there?". I am. Sort of.
I live in New Jersey right now. I've seen Ross's, Greater White-fronted,
and Snow Geese in MKE county, but never on the same day. Great trifecta! (I
love that word). :-)
Closest I've ever come to a MKE lakefront trifecta is seeing a Ross's and a
Cackling on the same day...

Bernie Sloan
Former Milwaukeean