Date: 3/3/17 10:03 am
From: Marcia Balestri <mebalestri...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Cape May Bird Observatory Optics Sale
Just an FYI. The CMBO Optics Sale is going to be on April 8-9 this year at the Cape May Center for Research and Education in Goshen. For those of you who are looking to upgrade your optics, this is a really good time/place to try out most all of the brands of binoculars and spotting scopes. They have both new and used optics as well as demo and factory refurbished models that can save you lots of money. Just passing info along since I get questions about optics a lot--I have no vested interest in CMBO or any optics companies.

For more info:

http://www.njaudubon.org/SectionCapeMayBirdObservatory/SpecialEvents/AnnualOpticsSale.aspx