Date: 3/3/17 5:30 am
From: Diana Linnekin <dlinnekin...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Jug Bay Wetlands Center Ongoing bird survey
Good morning Karen,

Wow, looks like you saw a lot of nice birds! I see you got to Jug Bay at 7.30 AM yesterday. Do you need special access to enter that early or is it open to any visitors then? I am hoping to go tomorrow as early as possible however their webpage says they don't open until 9 AM. Thanks for any info you can provide me.