Date: 3/2/17 3:10 pm
From: Mark Korducki <korducki...>
Subject: [wisb] Open Breeding Bird Survey Route
I have one open BBS route left to fill in Wisconsin. The Colby route, which was open last year as well, is one that I haven’t found any volunteers for. Is anyone interested in taking the route? This route is centrally located in the state and would not be too long of a drive for birders in the Wausau area. I would love to have all 92 Wisconsin routes filled as we have had a long tradition of having all our routes assigned.
Thanks in advance for your help and let me know if you have any questions.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin
WI BBS Coordinator