Date: 3/2/17 10:15 am
From: Leslie Sours <lmsours...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Harlequin Duck Sim's Park cuyahoga
The Harlequin Duck is still present this afternoon. It can be seen to the east from the bluff. To the west of the pier are three Long-tailed Ducks and a Black Scoter. Ben Morrison also saw an adult Iceland Gull earlier. Scope, much patience, and winter gear required! 19 mph wind and waves.

Sent from my iPhone