Date: 3/2/17 8:57 am
From: Kris Perlberg <kris...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Conservation Congress Hearings
Here’s a question:
Does it only make sense to attend only in the county in which you reside? I am asking because I live in Dane county but reside near the Dane/Rock county line. It would probably be more productive to make my voice heard in Rock County but not sure if that is appropriate. If it’s like meetings with our government representatives, we need to talk those in our districts.
Any info would be helpful.

On Mar 2, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Kim Kreitinger <k.kreitinger...> wrote:

Whether to open a hunting season on Sandhill Cranes in Wisconsin will again
be up for consideration at this year's Conservation Congress hearings. We
encourage the birding community to voice their opinions. Hearings will be
held in each county at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 10. More details can be
found here: http://wsobirds.org/about-wso/news
Kim Kreitinger
Madison, WI