Date: 3/2/17 9:28 am
From: Trond Nilsen <trond.nilsen...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] LOS Spring Meeting April 28-30
Judith:
In all the years I've been a member of LOS and on this list (20 years come fall) you have been managing the LOS meetings in what seems a totaly outstanding manner.

I am so impressed and you deserve a big hug!

I can't promise to attend this spring meeting, but as allways I'd certainly like to.

Good birding y'all!
Trond,
SE Norway

Join us on Facebook!