Date: 3/2/17 9:21 am
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Conservation Congress Hearings
Anyone can attend the Spring Hearing in any county you wish. The only thing you can’t do if you’re in a different county than the one in which you reside is vote for Wisconsin Conservation Congress delegates.
I would encourage you, Kris, to attend in Rock County, as there will be far fewer voices there. I’ve attended the Jefferson County hearings for 25 years or more and usually speak up once or twice, especially to counter incorrect information. Only once, during the Mourning Dove vote, did we ever have more than about 100 attendees, usually fewer (there were 600 at the Mourning Dove meeting).

Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI