Date: 3/2/17 7:45 am
From: birdrecords <birdrecords...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl in Newport--NO
A group from Audubon went up to Newport early this AM to search for the Great Grey Owl, but did not relocate the bird. We looked along the rail trail off Oak St., north of the airport, and off Belknap Rd. where it was first seen last weekend. We did have great looks at a fairly tame Ruffed Grouse with a lame foot on the rail trail.

Kathryn Frieden