Date: 3/1/17 6:22 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl photos - Newport
As posted earlier, a GREAT GRAY OWL has made a visit to Newport, NH at least since Saturday. Today it was relocated by some seriously clutch NH birders (Susan Wrisley, Jenna Pettipas, and Steve Bennett). I was able to leave work and go see this amazing bird and it was an incredible experience. What an incredible bird to show up so close to home, my easiest chase yet. The following are my photos from today:
https://flickr.com/photos/103784740@N03/sets/72157677399527574

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone