Date: 3/1/17 9:33 am
Subject: [birders] Birding Hawaii
I'm leaving in one week for the Big Island. I started studying the birding app for Hawaiian birds but somehow I just need something to hold in my hand and turn the pages. Probably no one else felt this way before? 😎 Anyway does anyone have a book in Ann Arbor I could look at before leaving for my trip?

Also any first-hand advice would be helpful. So our plans are to spend three days in volcanoes national Park, three days at the north end of the island where snorkeling is said to be best and the balance of time on The east side of the island.

Thanks in advance
Dawn S.
Feel free to call if that seems best for you.
313-204-0060

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the brevity :')

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.