Date: 3/1/17 9:00 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl Location Specifics
I am just leaving the owl site now and thought I can help with specifics. The Owl is located along the snowmobile trail about 1/4-1/2 a mile up and is right off the eastern (righthand) side of the trail near the fallen tree that crosses the trail. Make sure you take the section of trail that goes North or parallel to Kyle Drive. It is on the OPPOSITE side of the street as the house at 118 Oak Street. Good luck to all, it's providing unbelievable views at the moment.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone