Date: 3/1/17 8:22 am
From: David T√łnnessen <davidtonnessenx...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] BBCU on a silver platter
Hello birders and ornithologists of the great state of Maine,

I am a Colorado birder visiting Maine this summer, who desperately needs a
Black-billed Cuckoo for my lifelist. Any disclosures on whereabouts of the
most reliable locations in June-July, preferably around the midcoast, would
truly be congenial. Must get away from family for birding some!

Thank you and good birding,
David Tonnessen
Colorado Springs