Date: 3/1/17 8:14 am
From: Clem Klaphake <ckavian...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] American Robins
Ric,
In eastern Nebraska we have Robins all winter long - most, if not all of
our CBCs have them. If you have an area with lots of cedar trees they
will hang around all winter.
In the last week I have had Robins singing at 5:30 a.m. every morning.
This morning I had one carrying nesting material. My mother used to
say when the first Robin
shows up you know spring is here - well that went out the window many
years ago.
Clem Klaphake
Bellevue, NE