Date: 3/1/17 7:59 am
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Last call for Iowa Audubon's small grants
Just a last-minute reminder that any applications for Iowa Audubon's 2017
small grants must be received by *midnight tonight*, in order to be
considered for funding. Grant applications will be reviewed and scored at
our March 19 board meeting, with winners announced by no later than April
15.

If you still wish to make a last-minute application, go to our small grants
webpage for instructions and application form:

http://iowaaudubon.org/Pages/IowaAudubon.aspx?pg=9

Applications at this late date would have to be emailed (address noted on
application form) directly to me by midnight tonight.

Doug Harr
President
[image: Inline image 1]